I found a great recipe for Beef Tenderloin. This was submitted on allrecipes.com, one of my favorite new sites. I tried to post it on my new facebook page - "Constantly Cakes," but it was too long. Therefore, it is here for all of you to enjoy.
Ingredients:
1 (3 pound) whole beef tenderloin
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
1/2 cup red wine, and
2 gloves garlic, chopped
Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine teriyaki sauce, red wine (I used cooking red wine) and garlic (I used the mince garlic you can get in the grocery store); pour this over beef. Allow the beef to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minute.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
Place beef on a broiler pan and cook in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and cook for 30 minutes more, or to desired doneness. (This comes out medium. For medium rare, try for 20-25 minutes). Let the beef set for 10 minutes before slicing.
Blue Cheese Sauce
4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2/3 cup sour creap
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
In a saucepan over low heat, combine blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until smooth; serve over sliced tenderloin.
The flavor from this is fantastic. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment