First off, I want to thank everyone for the Birthday wishes, cards and gifts. It was really nice to get that attention for such a momentous occasion. The day was great! I took the whole day off of work and I scheduled a spa package that Matt had given me for Valentine's Day. I dropped the kids off at school, ran my errands and headed over to the spa salon. I had a long massage, manicure, my hair done and make-up. It was a relaxing 3 hours!
I had enough time for a movie, so I drove across to the mall where I ended up seeing Iron Man. The movie was entertaining, but nothing to do a review about. Sorry, dad. I still had enough time to cross town and pick up the kids. I was then delighted to come home and have Matt grill me some lamb chops for dinner. Does it get any better? Oh wait, Matt had a Cold Stone Creamery Ice-cream cake waiting for me. Troy was so excited to see cake that he ruined the surprise as Matt was trying to sneak it in the house. I was not that crazy about turning 30, but the day could not have gone any better. Again, thank you everyone for making it a special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment